Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It All Started with Such Precision

I apologize for my brief introduction last time, but I had to make sure I didn't get noticed.

I've been building my "safe room" for months, surprisingly the working computer was the easy part, given our current state. I was able to protect mine during the blasts, as was everyone apart of ARC (America Rebirth Coalition). We were able to keep the technology to ensure our success. We were up and running through the whole thing, streaming our cause across your TVs, radios, computers, and anything else that was meant to control you. We wanted to show you what America had become, a wake up call, and what we thought a call to arms. We started everything forty-five seconds before detonation, enough time to keep you distracted from the nuclear blast.

Our facility was stationed in the epicenter of the blackout. We would start the message of peace in the center and spread out to areas that still had some working technology. By then, we figured we'd be at our strongest following. Hoping our numbers and message would help convince the others to join our cause, a new America. One of peace, art, self expression, thought, everything we thought old America didn't represent. What we didn't count on, was that everyone would seize the time to pursue their hearts desires.

We were responsible for creating a nightmare.

Those who loved their lives in old America revolted, murderers roamed freely, doomsday cults prevailed, militias finally had the open country they'd always desired, anything and everything you could imagine was yours for the doing. Without proper communications and coordination, organizations like fire departments and police stations failed quickly in the chaos. The Army lasted longer than we thought they would, but soon they fell like the other authoritarians. The people claimed the land, but not as a whole. You claim it, you keep it, until someone comes along and claims it from you.

Most of the world readers have little to no idea what's really going on in America these days. ARC has maintained transmission of their cause, but no one is exactly sure who's listening these days. Early reports were shown across the world, but most foreign reporters went missing after the fall. America remained untouched due to the unknown situation going on inside.

In the little time I've had my safe zone established, I have looked for others out there, I've yet to find a single voice. I'm sure if there are any, they're reading and not talking to remain hidden and alive. This is why I have decided to step forward and reclaim our original cause. To give the world the inside view of what needs to happen.

I have touched on a lot in a short amount of time, but I'll have to leave it there for now. I'm still not sure of my safety in my safe room, I have to keep these sessions brief. This also means that my messages will come in bursts and popping up at all hours of the day. Stay tuned Utopian dreamers, the fire is blazing in the belly of the beast.

-Mr. Verity

No comments:

Post a Comment